PROTEUS HR Composite Honeycomb Metal Rainscreen Cladding System
SIG Design & Technology have partnered with PROTEUS to provide a range of high quality, fully integrated façade systems.
The Proteus HR system is based on an Aluminium Honeycomb structurally bonded between two thin gauges of metal to produce an extremely lightweight & beautifully flat composite panel. The panel is supported by and fixed to a unique Aluminium carrier system via the Proteus ancillary components. These engineered jointing solutions offer the architect a means of enclosing space with a high level of flexibility, maximum integration and consistent detailing.
The PROTEUS range satisfies the demands of modern architecture for high levels of functionality and aesthetic appearance.
Titanium zinc offers many benefits including:
• Exceptional panel flatness.
• Multi metal finishes – available in all the finishes listed on this site.
• Thin gauge materials reduce metal requirement and cost per m2.
• Dimensionally variable panel thickness, width and length.
• Large format panels.
• Flat, Curved, External & Internal Corner and Soffit Panels.
• Lightweight composition reducing dead loads on building.
• High impact resistance.
• Individually demountable panels.
• The system can be installed on to all wall constructions e.g. SFS, SIPS, Block, Brick.
• System is fully adjustable on all axes.
• CWCT Tested
• Serviceability and Fatigue Assessment testing relating to a 50 year life cycle.
PROTEUS HR Composite Honeycomb Metal Rainscreen Cladding panels can be prepared with all the sheet metal finishes displayed on this site including:
• NedZink NATUREL, NOVA, NOVA STRUCTURE and NOIR
• elZinc Rainbow colours Blue, Gree0,n Red, Brown and Gold
• TECU Classic, Oxid, Bronze, Brass, Patina and Gold
• Uginox Top, Bright and Sand
Coming soon…SEE ALL OUR DOWNLOADS
Gallery of Images:
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS PRODUCT
Need something that isn’t here? Get in touch with your question.