Hard Metal CPD
This seminar will equip you with a better understanding of hard metal roofing and cladding systems and the different options available; zinc, copper and stainless steel. The seminar will also look in-depth at roof and façade systems options and their relevant construction methods.
Why a new seminar?
Specifying hard metals is a growing market and currently there is a considerable amount of disjointed information about hard metal roofing and cladding options.
We have created a seminar to help you and your staff demystify the confusion surrounding hard metals.
What will we learn about Roof Specification and Design?
The new seminar sets out a step by step process to help you arrive at the best solution for your roof or cladding project. We look at the issues to be aware of when specifying hard metals, how to establish the client’s brief and the benefits of using hard metals.
Along the way, we also
- Look at why there is potential confusion in the market and the issues you should be aware of when specifying hard metals;
- Consider the different façade and joint methods available including engineered façades;
- Understand the benefits of using hard metals in your project by offering low maintenance requirements, a high level of durability, excellent sustainability credentials and proven longevity;
- Set out a checklist of what you should expect in support from manufacturers, both at a technical stage and on site, and
- Provide sources of further information and advice.
The seminar is 60 minutes long including questions, and qualifies for double points on your CPD record.
We have produced a pack for CPD Co-ordinators to help organise your seminar with us. It includes:
- A3 Colour Poster for you to use, plus PDF copy for extra copies
- Synopsis of the seminar
- Attendance Sheet
- Interactive PDF handout with key slides/tables and links to further resources online
- Event feedback form
How to Book
SIG Zinc & Copper are currently delivering their Hard Metal CPD through a programme of free, online seminars. The lunchtime seminars are delivered by our specification managers and attendees will have the opportunity to ask questions to the presenter throughout the Webinar.
The link below contains multiple dates so you can pick a session that suits you.
Alternatively you can call direct on 01509 505714 or email our CPD Co-ordinator Adam Trickett: [email protected]