Aluminium roof and facade systems by Prefa
PREFA Aluminium Products GmbH is a well-established Austrian company with a history in the successful development, production and marketing of aluminium roof and facade systems of over 70 years long. The company makes over 4,000 high quality products and employs more than 500 people. PREFA is part of a group of companies, which with over 8,100 employees and over 46 production sites worldwide.
Prefalz® and Falzonal® are coil coated aluminium strips which are highly pliable and therefore easy to shape. For Prefalz® P.10 colours PREFA offers a colour warranty up to 40 years.
Both products are hugely versatile and suitable for a range of standing seam roofing and cladding purposes. Each are available in a wide range of colourways.
Both systems are
- Available in a range of standard colours (see below or our product finder).
- Versatile to use – from arched roofs to complex roof extensions, domes or large-scale roofs.
- Lightweight and easy to work with a strong, load bearing capacity.
- Non-combustible (A1).
- Long service life – non-corrosive.
- Fully recyclable.
- Available with a comprehensive set of system accessories.
- Also available in Shingles.
- 0.7mm coil coated aluminium strip available in 19 colours with a rear protective paint surface.
- Available with smooth or stucco surface finish.
- Smooth surface finish is also available with protective film on request
- Approximately 2.3 kg/m² roof surface with Prefalz® 500, and 2.2 kg/m² roof surface with Prefalz® 650.
- Workable in sub-zero temperatures (allows for expansion).
- Does not suffer from heavy metal erosion.
- 0.7mm coil coated aluminium strip with a protective painted rear surface.
- Available in plain and metallic colour shades
- Approximately 2.2kg/m² roof surface with Falzonal 600
- Coated with a PVdF coating (80/20) which is UV resistant and environmentally sound.
Photos by PREFA | Croce & Wir
Thanks to its malleability, Prefalz® is more pliable than most comparable folding materials. Planners can use it in many creative ways on roof and façade areas.
FALZONAL PVDF Finishes
Falzonal® colour aluminium has been specially developed for roof & façade applications using sheet metal techniques.